sábado, 26 de março de 2011



Movie scene


Do you know

That movie scene,

When a guy is going

Far away

From the one he loves

But that person comes

To the airport

And makes him stay,

Or otherwise?


I believe in love

As much as I believe

In that crap.


I´ve been so many times

Alone

In so many airports

And never,

Never

Someone showed up,

Even when I thought

I was loved.


Do you know

That movie scene,

When a guy

Meets some random

Girl in a bar,

Fucks her in the bathroom

And in the end

He doesn´t even

Know her name

Or the other way around?


Well, it´s as real as

A real orgasm.


I never expected it,

But expectations

Always made me feel

Like a fool.


Love is just a fool

Expectation

And you´ll never find it

In a public bathroom.

You can´t love without

A name,

But a name can fuck you

When you wait

For someone

To save you

From distance.



B.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário