sábado, 19 de março de 2011



American woman


I knew she wanted me

To hurt her old buddy,

They always want

Me for another reason

Than myself,

But I don´t care,

As long as I do them.


He had this party

At his flat

And it went out

Of vodka,

She wanted it

And we were already

Wasted with

Laughs, alcohol,

Kisses from random people,

Excited,

She was really horny,

I could tell by her

Huge pupils in

Those purple blue

Eyes.


I said I had vodka

At my flat,

So we went there

For it.

No vodka,

I forgot I had drunk it

Some other night,

With some other girl,

I had only port wine.

She tried it,

First time

And she liked it

(It doesn´t happen

All the first times).

Soon the bottle

Was empty

And the kitchen

Was warm,

Then

We started kissing

With fury, almost biting,

Fleshy hot lips,

Nham nham.

You´re a whore,

She told me

And grabbed me

Like a horny cat,

I pushed her

With my body

Against he wall:

Sparks from

Her face

Around the kitchen floor,

Big tits, huge beautiful

Tits on my mouth,

Hands full of her juice

That I had to taste,

Bold like baby´s skin…

Jesus,

It was my first American!


It was her goodbye party.

Next day

She was gone,

I would never see her

And I´ll never forget her,

Even that I was

Just a whore for her.



B.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário