quarta-feira, 20 de abril de 2011


Sweet Fucking Sixteen


She was sixteen and

She offered her ass to me

As a Christmas gift,

I didn´t accept it

For I was over 5000km away.

She used to fuck her

Art teacher

An over 30-year-old drunk hippie

And loudly even in a crowded bus

And called me devil.

Once she invited me to fuck

Her in the cemetery

But the only thing I gave her

Was a pack of cigarettes near the church.

After all I crossed the law,

But not the time I was passed out

And she rubbed her red haired tits

On my face, after she fucked

My good friend.

Somehow I miss her calls after

She had sex with her girlfriend,

But I´ll never forgive the time

She texted me she was dying

And in need of someone

To take her to the hospital

And then, sex sounds

And a stupid joke without wolfs.


I wonder if I had wasted my sixteen

Starting to write poetry,

Playing videogames and falling in love

With someone I will never taste.



B.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário