sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011




10 000 fingers

I´ve fingered so many girls
In so many places:
I´ve fingered two in the same day
Without washing my hands,
I´ve fingered in dark corner
In city streets,
I´ve fingered in the middle of
A crowded dancing floor,
I´ve fingered in the middle of
A roman bridge,
I´ve fingered inside a cab,
In a two seat car as my friend
Was driving without imagining
My hands in that sweet shaved heaven,
I´ve fingered in movies, in public bathrooms,
With their sister on the other side
Of the room, in my sister´s bed
At an early age (same age I started writing
Poetry), her sweet fresh friends,
I´ve fingered in the bus,
I´ve fingered in the swimming pool,
And abandoned ships, river, beach,
Student parties surrounded by drunks,
I´ve fingered in my friend´s couch,
When he went to the toilet,
I´ve fingered in the school backyard
And the school teacher and in my mother´s car,
I´ve fingered hairy, red, shaved, dry, springs, nitro, teens, mothers, shy,
I´ve fingered engaged until the ring was lost,
I´ve fingered in the cemetery even if sounds weird
And dark it melted around my fingers like the candles,
I´ve fingered so many girls in so many places,
As much as I´ve written poems in so many ways and many places.
I´ve written much more poems (it is easier to be alone),
But at least they last longer and I hope, they´ll stay alive
Longer than the fingers that wrote them.
The reason is the same, I write, I finger them, I´m alive.

B.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário