sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011



It´s a scary world outside


I can´t wake up anymore without help,

I need the alarm,

Somebody touching me,

Turning on stuff,

The TV,

The radio or myself.

It´s hard to wake up

When you hardly fell asleep,

When you know that

Next morning

All garbage will be away,

All the streets will be clean,

All men will be shaved,

All women will be perfumed

And with makeup again,

All the fake smiles,

All the bombs near to explode,

Will be back for you,

For your loath, to make you feel sick

With this plastic world,

Falling apart all day,

To be back next morning,

As if nothing had happened.

Empty trash cans,

Clean pussy,

Dead people in bags,

Dead people walking.

It´s a scary world outside,

And at least,

I own my dreams.



B.

2 comentários:

  1. Did you wake up in my world? Perhaps in my bed? Because it sounds like it. :)*

    ResponderEliminar
  2. One world sweet LEMON. One big world and we all live on it ;)

    ResponderEliminar