segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2011


By the river


I sit on the grass

By the river

Doing what I love most:

Watching the beauty

Of nature, masterpieces

Of someone that once

Fucked and then

Milk,

Dippers,

Sleepless nights.


Library is on my back,

The sun higher

And burning my

Vampire skin,

The eternal motion

All around (some

Red haired girl

Just sat by my side

And I could love her

But is most probable

To just fuck her).


I light my cigar

As some drunk (not

My kind of drunk)

Walks by and barks

Some crap in awful

Language and waits

For my answer

Standing (hardly).

FUCK OFF, I thought

And the guy

Walked away with his

Plastic bag full

With cheap beer

And loneliness.

He must have some telepathic

Powers, mind reader,

But he´ll never know

About this poem

And I wish I didn´t either.

(The red haired girl

Is now doing the same

As me, but not quite,

She has a pink pen

And a green notebook,

I´m all black and yesterday

I came inside a girl´s mouth).


I barely think about

The life I extended

Today, all morning,

Just about the drunk

Bastard in front of me

As I try to eat

All the pussy

With my eyes

And my mind.


(Damn, pink flowers also,

That kind of fuck,

Just to release a bit more

The pain of being).



B.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário