sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011



The sewer


The sweet childhood

And all the moments

That made us

As we are now,

More or less.


Like that time

When I stayed

Inside the classroom

The whole morning break

In second grade,

Because I was afraid

Of been beaten again.


I was afraid of

Those two kids

From the six grade

That once spanked me

On the way home

And tried to throw

Me in this open sewer,

On a rainy day.

Some old lady,

Who I´m sure

Is dead by now,

Made them run away,

Before I was thrown.


I wanted to pee so badly,

But I was scared

And so, I just did it,

Slowly, silently, painfully,

In my pants,

While I pretended

To be reading something

From a book.


So now, when I´m afraid,

I don´t give a shit anymore

And I just go for it,

Because in the end

The result will be

The same.



B.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário