sexta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2011



A scared dog from 1:20 a.m. to 1:45 a.m.

It was 1.20 a.m.
And I was closed
Inside the bathroom
Reading poetry,
Away from all
The sounds that
Take control of my
Small rented studio
At night:
The refrigerator, the furniture,
The clock,
Strings from I have
No idea…

I was sited on the
Toilet with my pants on,
Just reading the night
When my up neighbors
Started to fuck.

She sounded like
A scared dog,
Sometimes more,
Sometimes less,
Almost monotonous
As I kept reading.
I don´t even know
If I heard the guy
Or if there was a guy,
But after five poems
Came some silence.
Then somebody pissing,
Toilet flush, somewhere
Around me water
Throgh pipes inside
The walls
And then silence again.

It was 1:45 a.m.
And I realized that I had
To read the poems again,
Because I was paying
No attention.
I think I like sex
More than poetry.


B.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário