quarta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2011



Knowing How to Wait for Emptiness




Wait, wait for the moment until I become someone else, then come in without saying a word.
Touch me without the permission of the eyes and force me to lose myself in the darkness of your doubt.
Never pursue a dream, wait until I’ve rinsed my face in the morning, let me have a sip of coffee
Strong, and let me forget the tedium of inspiration, the ridiculous gusts of wind over the candle of life.
Do not love me, I prefer your silence, your flesh to make me suffer, save me also

From your silence of impossible convictions, don’t be just another one, make yourself the last.

Do not tire of me, my fatigue is already too arduous to bear, let fall to the ground

All the moments that in aloneness did not plant a smile on you, wait, not yet, let the door conceal

An additional moment of illusion, do not worry, for these lips do not dry, and these hands are
Always ready for your body, for a few more words that heartily try to be
The scent of rain, the smoke of fire, your perfume on my skin each time I return
To solitude, a few words that try to be that feeling in the chest, which I’ve almost forgotten,
Before first kisses. Today I look for you inside, only to find the whispers of your

Excitement in the letters that try the rhythm of the hurried nights, in the company of a

Possibility that never came true, becoming only stars and frost and eyes that stop

Seeking, granite walls for hands that are now what we once were, empty.

11/04/2011



Turku



João Bosco da Silva, translated from portuguese by Sónia Oliveira

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário